Tuesday, December 13, 2011

frenz..mAKe Me SmILe

A friend is someone who smiles when you smile, laughs when you laugh, but holds your hand when you cry.

Your friends. The word simple is not it? It is spoken every day for almost everypersonimaginable. Who are your friends? I used to think that your friends are peopleyou canlaugh and talk to. Now I know that your friends are not they the peoplethat touch your heart. You can spend hours with them not doing anything at all and itcan be a good time in your life, just as it is with them. They are the ones that you can

share your secrets with,cry, laugh, and just have fun with. They do not judge you ormake you change. Theyaccept you exactly as you. They see you and they see an able man, they like to spendtime together. You are all a part of the same and tied together by memories,

tears,laughter, and smiles. You are bound by love for others. Friendship is the strangest thin, but the largest in the world. I found my time with my friends, the besttimes in my life. My friends my heart, my soul, my joy, my laughter, tears, love and my life.



































they all are my best frenz.. miss them much..
but for sometime when i cry i find her.. she is my cousin.. but she also my bff.. she always.. hear about my sadness.. hapyness.. or anything else about me... i luv her so much..

mahirah..
thanks dear.. be my frenz even sad or hapy.. hanya allah saja yang dapat membalas budi baik iera.. hope u hepy n success my dear..





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...